Tulsa Banking Litigation Attorneys
Doerner, Saunders, Daniel & Anderson, L.L.P. regularly represents banks and financial institutions in litigation, regulatory matters, and to provide advice on contemplated transactions. Litigation matters include lender liability, foreclosure, non-recourse lending, community lending, and assertions for claims of fraud on behalf of borrowers or lenders. Important areas of expertise include compliance with the USA Patriot Act, the Trading with Enemies Act, and other regulations regarding lending to or with unlawful individuals.
Areas of experience involving Banking and Financial Institution Litigation include:
- Asset Collection
- Commercial and Residential Foreclosure
- Consumer Protection Laws
- Lender Liability
- Loan Workouts
- Predatory Lending Claims
- Trust & Estate Litigation
Representative Engagements Include:
- Lead counsel in a civil action originating the Northern District of Oklahoma for foreclosure of a bank's loan with business interests and ancillary actions in the United Kingdom and the British Virgin Islands.
- Representation of government chartered mortgage banks in foreclosure of loans.
- Lead counsel for credit card issuer in claim for breach of consumer protection laws regarding alleged issuance of credit cards to a minor.
- Counsel for borrower highway construction company in loan workout and collection litigation.
- Counsel for homebuilder in multi-county and multi-state wind down operation for the benefit of its lenders.
Banking Bd. of State of Okla. v. Wilkerson, 1982 OK 33, 642 P.2d 1141.
Federal Deposit Ins. Corp. v. Liberty Nat. Bank & Trust Co., 806 F.2d 961 (10th Cir. 1986).