Tulsa Banking and Finance Attorneys
Representation of banks and private lenders, and their borrowers provides Doerner, Saunders, Daniel & Anderson, L.L.P. the opportunity to demonstrate the depth of experience they have developed in these areas.
We have represented clients in the following areas:
- Acquisition Finance – Structuring loans, equity participation, lease transactions or other financial instruments necessary to buy or sell a business.
- Aircraft – We have represented lenders, borrowers, lessors, and lessees in aircraft transactions ranging from small turbo props to Boeing 747s.
- Complex Financial Instruments – Advice and structure of the sale, purchase, and litigation of hedges and derivatives and other financial procedures.
- Leases – Real and personal property operating and capital leases are another means of obtaining financing for a new or existing business and is an area where we have been able to assist our clients.
- Loans – We have dealt with acquisition, working capital, term and revolving loans with all types of interest rate structures for a number of clients on both the local and national level. Issues dealt with include non-recourse, partially or fully collateralized, equity participation, and other innovative means to obtain capital.
- Regulatory Compliance – State and national banks have received our advice on a number of regulatory issues necessary for these institutions to participate in their ongoing business within the complex network of regulations that overlays their operations.