Tulsa Entertainment Attorneys
Doerner, Saunders, Daniel & Anderson, L.L.P. has experienced attorneys positioned to handle the entertainment needs of the individual or company in myriad aspects of Entertainment. The Firm’s attorneys practice in the areas of Motion Pictures, Music, Media, Intellectual Property, Employment law, Securities and Financing, and Litigation. Members of the Firm have firsthand practical experience in production and marketing within the film and music industries, as well as an in depth expertise in the following related areas:
- Motion Picture option agreements, financing, chain of title issues, talent agreements (scriptwriters, film directors, actors, composers, production designers), distribution issues, and general intellectual property issues relating to copyright and trademark;
- Music talent agreements (musicians, composers), producer agreements, and synchronization rights. Music industry negotiation and general intellectual property issues relating to copyright;
- Theatre rental agreements, co-production agreements, and performance oriented legal issues;
- Multimedia software licensing issues, video game development and production;
- Publishing and print media advertising, models, author agreements and other copyright related issues;
- Visual arts and design issues, consignment of artworks, moral rights of artists regarding works in public places, and protection of graphic design elements in products.