Tulsa Mergers & Acquisitions Attorneys
Doerner, Saunders, Daniel & Anderson, L.L.P. has served as counsel to targets and acquirers in a variety of public and private company mergers and acquisitions. Our Tulsa mergers and acquisitions lawyers draw upon the experience of their colleagues in tax, employee benefits and executive compensation, ERISA, intellectual property, environmental, labor and employment, and bankruptcy to address issues that arise in structuring, negotiating and completing complex business combination transactions.
Oklahoma City Complex Business Transactions Law Firm
We enjoy a reputation of staffing transactions with experienced teams of attorneys who work together in an effective and efficient manner across the range of disciplines necessary to consummate the deal in a timely manner. We have particular skill in leveraged Employee Stock Ownership transactions (ESOP), having represented selling shareholders and borrowers. Our experience includes:
- Stock and asset sales
- Tax-free reorganizations, spin-offs and split-offs
- Tender offers and other transactions involving public companies
- Advising boards on defensive measures, such as shareholder rights (poison pill) plans, standstill agreements and defensive charter and bylaw provisions
- Securities law compliance
- Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) transactions
Contact Our Full-Service Law Firm Today
To speak with one of our experienced mergers and acquisitions attorney, call our Tulsa office at 918-582-1211, our Oklahoma City office at 405-319-3500, or our Norman office at 405-319-3501. You can also contact our mergers and acquisitions law firm online.