Annual Employer's Workshop - April 23, 2015 (Tulsa)
TULSA - APRIL 23
OSU- TULSA CAMPUS
700 N GREENWOOD AVE
TULSA, OK 74106
Save the date for our annual full-day workshop on April 23 in Tulsa and April 28 in Oklahoma City. This is a more in-depth workshop for those persons, be they owners, managers, or HR, responsible for making and implementing employment policies and practices.
GUEST SPEAKERS Chris Thrutchley, Chief of the Office of Civil Rights Enforcement for the Oklahoma Attorney General along with Commissioner Denise Engle of the Workers' Compensation Commission will be joining Doerner Saunders attorneys in presenting:
- Pregnancy Issues in the Workplace - Kristen L. Brightmire
- Background Checks - Do You Want to Know What's Behind Door Number 3? - Rebecca D. Stanglein and Kaylee Davis-Maddy
- How the NLRB Continues to Impact Non-Union Employers - Jon E. Brightmire and Destyn D. Stallings
- OCRE Update & Best Practice Tips - Chris S. Thrutchley, Chief of the Office of Civil Rights Enforcement, Oklahoma Attorney General's Office
- Update on Workers' Compensation Commission - Commissioner Denise Engle
- Smoking, Drugs, Alcohol - Everything but Rock 'n Roll - Kristen L. Brightmire
TO REGISTER: Mail Registration Form and $125 Check Payable To: Doerner Saunders
Jessica Jensen - ELR Registration
c/o Doerner, Saunders, Daniel & Anderson, LLP
Two West Second Street, Suite 700
Tulsa, OK 74103
– or –
Email Your Completed Registration Form To: email@example.com
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Tulsa RSVP by April 16th, Oklahoma City RSVP by April 21st
REGISTRATION FEE: $125 Registration Includes: workshop, continental breakfast, lunch, and a flash drive with materials.
SCHEDULE: Check-In & Continental Breakfast at 8:15 am. Presentations from 8:45 am - 4:15 pm (lunch provided).
"The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit."