Lauren Brown focuses her practice in business, construction, estate litigation and trial work, while counseling clients on business and real estate transactions. She has worked on a wide variety of insurance matters, including premises liability, commercial and business defense and other complex civil litigation.
During law school, Lauren served as Staff Editor for the Oklahoma City University Law Review, as well as Magister for the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society. She was involved in several academic groups, including the Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, the American Association of Justice trial team and a student member of the William J. Holloway American Inn of Court. Lauren also worked under Vice Chief Justice of the Oklahoma Supreme Court Justice Noma Gurich through a judicial externship, interned with the Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office in the Criminal Appeals Unit and served as Legal Research Assistant for Dean Emeritus Larry Hellman.
Prior to law school, Lauren worked as Director of Marketing for a nutraceutical company.
- Served as Staff Counsel for Liberty Mutual Insurance, and represented more than 110 commercial litigation cases with damages in excess of $500,000.00, including national chain retailers and small businesses.
Professional, Community and Pro Bono Involvement
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg American Inn of Court, Associate Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Federal Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Top 5 Best Business Attorneys, The Oklahoman, 2017
- Entrepreneurial Scholarship Recipient
- Merit Scholar
- CALI Awards: Contracts I, Civil Procedure I, Torts, Entertainment Law & Business, and Military & Veteran Law
Volunteer and Leadership Experience
- Active Volunteer, Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma
- Executive Board Member, Suited for Success
- B.A., Psychology, Entrepreneurial Management, University of Iowa, 2008
- J.D., cum laude, Oklahoma City University School of Law, 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- Oklahoma, 2013
- United States District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 2017