Lauren Brown focuses her practice in business and estate litigation and trial work. She has also worked on a wide variety of insurance matters, including premises liability, commercial and business defense, and other complex civil litigation.
During law school Lauren served as Staff Editor for the Oklahoma City University Law Review, as well as Magister for the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society. She was also involved in several academic groups, including the American Association of Justice trial team and as a student member of the William J. Holloway American Inn of Court. Lauren also worked under Oklahoma Supreme Court Justice Noma Gurich through a judicial externship, interned with the Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office in the Criminal Appeals Unit, and served as Legal Research Assistant for Dean Emeritus Larry Hellman.
- Served as Staff Counsel for Liberty Mutual Insurance, and represented more than 110 commercial litigation cases with damages in excess of $500,000.00, including national chain retailers and small businesses.
Professional, Community and Pro Bono Involvement
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma City University Law Review, Staff Editor, 2012-2013
- Oklahoma City University Law Review, Member, 2011-2012
- American Association for Justice Trial Team, Member
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, Member
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society (Hand Inn), Member
Honors and Awards
- Entrepreneurial Scholarship Recipient
- Merit Scholar
- CALI Awards: Contracts I, Civil Procedure I, Torts, Entertainment Law & Business, and Military & Veteran Law
- B.A., Psychology, Entrepreneurial Management, University of Iowa, 2008
- J.D., cum laude, Oklahoma City University School of Law, 2013
Bar & Court Admissions