Matthew represents buyers and sellers in their real estate transactions and is experienced in several industries, including telecommunications, consumer goods, retail, electronics and oil and gas. He is dedicated to providing innovative solutions and more efficient processes to clients through the use of technology.
Whenever possible, Matthew investigates and proposes innovative billing solutions so that clients can more effectively estimate the likely cost of a specific transaction and representation.
Prior to attending college, Matthew served for four years in the United States Marine Corps as a Corporal in the Military Police.
- Representation of a major propane retailer in its acquisition of assets and real property throughout country.
- Representation of a major cellular telecommunications provider in its acquisition of real estate interests throughout country.
- Representation of an oil and gas company in its refinancing of debt.
- Representation of trucking company in Telephone Consumer Protection Act litigation filed in Northern District of Oklahoma.
- Representation of oil and gas company in trade secrets litigation.
- Representation of oil and gas company in law suit involving pipeline easements.
Professional, Community and Pro Bono Involvement
Listed in Super Lawyers®, Rising Star, 2013
Tulsa County Bar Association
Kappa Sigma Fraternity – Assistant General Counsel
- J.D., University of Kansas School of Law, Order of the Court, Articles Editor of the Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy, 2006
- B.A., cum laude, History, Business Administration, University of Tulsa, 2002
Bar & Court Admissions
- Oklahoma, 2006
- United States District Court Northern District of Oklahoma, 2009