Helen M. Callahan focuses her practice primarily in the areas of general and corporate litigation, transactional law, administrative law, real estate law, energy law and environmental law.
During law school, Helen served as President of the Board of Advocates moot court program, and as a Notes and Comments Editor on the Energy Law Journal. As a law student, she competed in two national moot court competitions, as a member of the American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy and National Native American Law Student Association teams.
Helen clerked for Judge Dana Lynn Kuehn in Tulsa County District Court and spent two summers in the United States Tax Court as a clerk for Judge Elizabeth Crewson Paris of Washington, D.C. In addition, Helen earned the Order of the Barristers and the American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education Award.
- J.D., with honors, Law, University of Tulsa College of Law, 2016
- LL.M., with honors, Energy and Natural Resources Law, University of Tulsa College of Law, 2016
- B.S., Finance, Minor in Accounting, Oklahoma State University, 2010
Bar & Court Admissions
- Oklahoma Bar, 2016
- Northern District of Oklahoma, 2016
- United States Tax Court, 2016
Related News / Publications