Linda G. Scoggins focuses her practice primarily in the areas of healthcare law, employment law, and litigation. Her healthcare law practice includes the representation of physicians and other health care providers on corporate, administrative, regulatory, and litigation matters, including licensure and employment and labor disputes. She also has experience in a variety of other litigation matters including commercial, insurance defense, and business tort litigation.
Linda has spoken on employment and health law-related topics at numerous seminars including continuing education seminars sponsored by the Oklahoma Health Lawyers Association, the Oklahoma Bar Association, the Oklahoma Hospital Association, the Oklahoma County Bar Association, Oklahoma City University School of Law, the American Society of Medical Association Counsel, and numerous medical and employment management groups.
Linda’ community involvement includes more than 20 years of volunteering her time as a board member, officer and legal counsel to community organizations, healthcare providers and foundations.
Professional, Community and Pro Bono Involvement
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg American Inn of Court, Founding Member, Master of the Bench, Immediate Past President
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Outstanding Service To The Public, 2013
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Mona Salyer Lambird Award of Excellence, 2007
- Oklahoma Health Lawyers Association, Former President
- Oklahoma County Bar Association, Former Vice-President and Member of Board of Directors
- American Bar Association, Health Law and Employment Law Sections, Member
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel, Former Chair of the Administrative Law Committee
- Listed in Best Lawyers for Healthcare Law, 1989-2019
- Listed in Best Lawyers for Commercial Litigation, 2014-2019
- Selected as one of the Top 25 Women Attorneys in Oklahoma by Super Lawyers®, 2013, 2014, 2016
- Selected as one of the Top 50 Attorneys in Oklahoma by Super Lawyers®, 2006, 2014
- Listed in Super Lawyers®, 2006-2017
- AV® Preeminent™ Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating
- Chambers USA Leading Lawyer for Corporate/Commercial: Healthcare, 2015-2019
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Editor-In-Chief of the Oklahoma Law Review, 1981
- B.A., Economics, University of Oklahoma, 1969
Bar & Court Admissions
- Oklahoma, 1981
- Northern, Western and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma